Well, not said much in awhile
...Friday anyway haha
Today I have been out in the pouring rain with Bean, Matt, Dexter and Moller playing american football
I came back soaked through and caked in mood, same as yesterday really
I must be an awful son!!!
At the moment I really like the band RANCID you should really listen to them
If you want to try we7
Its a great site for free music, and its legal..apparently!!!
Listen to the song "Ruby Soho" its amazing
I've just watched "The dead poets society" ending as Miss recommended but a truly amazing film is "The butterfly effect" I don't normally like that type of film but this movie HONESTLY made me weep my eyes out, its beautiful.
Please watch the full thing on youtube, yes I know its illegal but its worth it!!
If you can't be bothered here is the ending that made me cry my eyes out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPPEPxty2o&feature=related
I'm going to go now to watch Day Two of Torchwood 5 part special on BBC 1 9.00
its GREAT!!
x
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol, fantastic BENNY, you shouldn't really say that it is ILLEGAL coz then i would have never known! LOL
ReplyDelete