Sooo.. On friday we had another diploma lesson
HAZZAR!!!
We were working on our photoshop Northwest Scene leaflets
for the first half we went over everything we had learnt and in second half we learnt some brand new skills
My leaflet is nearing completion, when its done i'll upload some piccy's!!
Today I went to a place called MONSAL in a far away place and I did some filming, so thats all good
Then we went to a place called BAKEWELL where... if you can guess... the bakewell tart was first made.
Nice scenery and stuff so that was jolly good fun
anywho im guna go now,
got things to do :)
Saturday, 11 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did you film on your little trip out? Excellent work Ben. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI just took some blank shots of old buildings and scenery. Oh and some wildlife, I haven't found a use for them yet but I hopefully can add the clips into a upcoming project :D
ReplyDeleteThankyouuuuu :)