Rightio-pop a liccle update...
We have been making podcasts, which is basically a really cool voice clip..
We did a news update in a group of four with geo,gab,me and paddy
we used "garage band" to edit it..
its really good fun..
I reviewed X-men Origins: Wolverine...*cough* awful *cough*
The padmister reviewed Let there be blood
Geo presented
and Gab did the top ten..
I will probably try and upload the podcast when I work out how lol
I'll update my Blog tomorrow because I need to tell you about Friday..
Hehe, All will be revealed!!!
Anyway here are my fav pics with me and Geo
Byyyyeee


lol I can see an addiction forming Ben :) Nice start to your blog - showing character: I like it!!
ReplyDeleteYou've commented on my blog - good boy!!
Have fun playing with this - I'm going to buy into a podcast hosting site... when I work out how... so that you can post all your podcasts on mine :)
Mrs E
MMMMM I like noodles too.
ReplyDeleteFab blog. It shows real character and you've made it very personal already.
Intrigued about Friday can't wait to read about it!
Keep on blogging.
Well done
Haha,
ReplyDeleteReally good to hear about the podcasts..
Haha, I might blog it now :D
Thanks for all the character notes :D